Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

I became aware of these two videos within 24 hours of each other, and they both make me smile...

At first I envisioned some kinda east coast <--> west coast chick singin' let it all hang out goofy Christmas song video rivalry, like them rappers used to have... (That is what them rappers used to have, yes?!?)

But the fact is, I'd much rather see 'em workin' together, sometime, somewhere... I think they're both phenomenal talents, and I urge anyone unfamiliar to get to know these performers better... (Obviously, this isn't their best work, but for what they are, these videos are pretty great...)


East Coast: Antigone Rising




West Coast: Francesca Valle



For more info:
Antigone Rising
Francesca Valle


Merry happy, everyone... Celebrate, and be joyous.

1 comment:

The Political Chic said...

Jussie Smollett is a Real Stupid Jerk who reached for the brass ring, on the Merry-Go-round and misjudged it and then fell off the horse, and landed in a pile of Horse Dong.

My guess is he’ll be found guilty as charged but just walk away with a Love-tap on his Butt and a Token Fine, after which he’ll either make the rounds of the Late Night Liberal Talk Shows and get Kudos from the LGBTQ crowd, than write a “book” exposing something that nobody gives a damn about. And after the “Book” flops, he’ll just fade away and be forgotten, like most of the Worthless Jerks do. He’s not even worth my time or attention.